giovedì 15 novembre 2018

"The Christmas Serie 2018"- Day 6" : Otterly Merry Christmas and Happy Fawny Holidays!

Hello there! 
Today I'm happy to join all my talented friends at Lawn Fawn in this new adorable event " We wish you a very Fawny Holiday week!". 
I love creating cute projects for Christmas and my favorite LF winter/festive cutie is the little otter.. grab a cup of chocolate and enjoy what I created! 




RevealWheel cards are so much fun to make and with this little otter.. awww it turned out super cute!!
I also made a little otter kaychain, it's a little tiny gift super cute and easy to make for Christmas stockings!!



Hope you like my Christmas projects and thank u so much for stopping by today!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento