lunedì 5 novembre 2018

"The Christmas 2018 Serie - Day 1" : A "Joy to the world" card feat, Hello Bluebird!

Hello there and happy monday! 
Today I'm super excited for my "The Christmas 2018 Serie" to begin! YAY!! 

Throught all the month of November and Dicember I'll be sharing some of my favorite Christmas projects cause you know.. the best way to spread Christmas cheer is .. Blogging a lot for everyone to see!! ahahaha!! 

We are starting with a sweet festive card feat the adorable Away in a Manger set by Hello Bluebird, grab a cup of chocolate ( to celebrate the season!!) and join the fun :)




I kept the design pretty simple on the outside cause there's a surprise on the inside.. keep reading!!




Also.. I know, this image on the front is more like Easter themed but I thought it was too pretty, it deserved a little spot and it actually fits perfectly so it's a win-win! 
First of all, today I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire to create this card, so be sure to check her youtube channel out for all the instructios on how to re-create this fun design and create your own :)
Back to my card.. i just sponged some blue Distress Inks on the front to create a focal point for my dove to pop against, I let it dry completely  and then I stamped the first sentiment. I also added some dry embossimg details with my scoring board to frame the all scene.




And.. here's the inside! 
It's an inside shadow box, the all card kind of create a little box ( as you open it), in which you can fit a little scene peeking through the window!! I totally love it, can't wait to create more interactive card like this!!
I decided to cut my window oval and build a little Christmas Nativity scene inside. I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from the Away in a Manger set and I glued all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape to give everything even more depth and dimension.




Just look at these faces .. so peaceful and sweet and as all the Hello Bluebird stamps, these images are so elegant :)
I created a much more brighter background here with the same Distress Ink colors, I wanted a proper dark and brilliant night feeling background and of course I added some little snowflakes here and there with a white gel pen. 
I also stamped the second sentiment on the inside of my card and added some sparkly details with a clea wink of stella brush.
Be sure to check the little video on my IG to see this card in action and thank you so much for stopping by today :)

See you soon with more Christmas inspiration, 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento