martedì 13 novembre 2018

"The Christmas 2018 Serie - Day 3" : FA LA LA festive party at the farm with Lawn Fawn!


Hello there and happy tuesday!

Today I'm happy to be featured on the Lawn Fawn blog and join the "We wish u a very Fawny Holiday" week event!





I made a festive farm themed card for today, so cute!!


It's a super tall card with 3 little Xmas scenes, I love these farm critters and I can't wait to create more festive cards like this! 


Enjoy some more pics of my card down below, hope they'll inspired u to create a festive project! 




Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento