giovedì 22 novembre 2018

"The Christmas 2018 Serie - Day 9" : a Sealed with Eskimo Kisses interactive card with Sunny Studio!


Hi there and happy wednesday!
This week i'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a happy interactive card showcasing the new Eskimo kisses mini set.




Since the first time I saw an inside shadow box card design by Jennifer McGuire I had so much fun creating these kind of projects. You can search for the tutorial on her youtube channel and I'm sure you'll fall in love too! 



I alwasy like to keep both the outside and the inside simple, since the all card is built with interest and dimension. For today I paired this cute couple with some polar critters and fun arctic accessorizes from the Polar Playmates set.

I stamped, colored and die cut all the images and created a clean scene on the outside, that I kind of framed and defined with some dry embossing details. 



On the inside I went crazy with colors, inspired by the Northern Lights atmospherical events. I used several distress inks to create also a rainbow effect and I drew some white dots here and there. 
I love these polar cuties so much! 
The oval window is die cut with the just released Stitched oval dies and for the sentiment I paired both of the previously used stamp sets to create my own. It's so lovely that makes me giggle a lot!! 



Finally I added some sparkle and some more details with the white gel pen and my polar card is completed! 

Hope you'll be inspired by my card to create your own festive polar scenes and thank you very much for stopping by today, see you soon with lots of new projects.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento