lunedì 3 settembre 2018

"Boo!" A too cute to spook piece of Halloween decor with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there! 

This is my second post for today, if u are looking for my take on the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, please click * here*.

Today i'm up on the Hello Bluebird blog with a little piece of Home Decor perfect for Halloween!


































I'm so much in love with all the goodies from the last release I had to create more DIY projects to decorate my bedroom besides all the cards ready to send fall vibes all around the world :)

So I created a Fall frame with the Fall Friends set & the Birch Trees Die ( you can see it * here * ) and today i'm happy to showcase another happy one i made all Halloween themed.

I was inspired by the patchwork style to made this and it was soo much fun creating all the different pattern paper using regular clear stamps!
First of all I took my frame and I measured it, then I drew the design on to a piece of copy paper and measured every single piece in order to re-create the design with cardstock.
I cut all the sptripes ( beside the black ones) from white cardstock. I created a pattern with some spooky images from the Halloween Fun + Spooky Script sets and I stamped 2 stripes.
I colored 2 stripes by sponging some Spiced Marmelade Distress ink Oxide, I let them dry and then I stamped the Cozy Plaid Background on top to achieve this cool pattern paper effect.
Finally I stamped the last 2 stripes with the Blowing Leaves Background set.
I colored some of the images and btw I stamped all in Memento Black ink, but you can choose a different colors scheme/ combo you like the most and customized your own little frame, I thought these colors were perfect for Halloween :)
For a little bit of recap we now have a total of six stripes made out of white cardstock for 3 different styles.






































Then I cut 2 stripes out of black cardstock and I stamped and embossed the ghost pattern using the spooky cuties included in the Halloween Fun set I used before.
Finally I cut out the black center piece and I created the polka dot design with a white gel pen.
I stamped, colored and die cut 3 little ghosts from the Ghostly Greetings set and I glued them down to my center panel with a little bit of foam tape.
I glued all my stripes together on to the original design I drew on to copy paper, popped everything in to my frame and my piece of home decor is complete!
I had so much fun making this and i can't wait to create more with this fun technique!

Thanks Amber for the inspiration :)

Please leave a comment down below if u have any questions or just leave me some love :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento