sabato 15 settembre 2018

"Furry & Bright" with MFT!


Hello there! 
Today i started the week end by making this clean & simple ( with a twist!) card to join the fun at  the MFT Superstar Contest 



Here's my card..






































First of all i created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then i cut a coordinated oanel and i stamped the Christmas Tree ( from the Happy Pawlidays set) in the middle.
I also stamped, colored and die cut lots of other images like presents ornaments and bears from the Bitty Bears set.






































I masked the top of my panel and i created a snowy hill, then i embossed the sentiment in gold at the bottom of my card.
I partially die cut my tree to create a windoe effetc and glued all the other images behind my panel.






































This peek a boo effect is so super fun and unexpected!! 
I glued some ornaments on the tree with some foam tape to gave the window little handles and i also decorated my envelope to match the "inside" of my card.

Wish me luck cause i'm entering this project in the Clean & Simple Genius category! 

Also be sure to join the fun and entering the contest :)


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento