martedì 11 settembre 2018

Festive Tags with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there!
Today i have some Xmas tags to show u :)







































I'm in love with the Frosty Friends set, these little critters are sooo adorable! 
First of all i stamped the Cozy Plaid Background in black on to red cardstock and then i die cut all the tags ( i used the Stitched Cricles tags by Lawn Fawn).






































Then i stamped, colored and die cut all the images and some speech bubbles.
I glued down all the elements creating these little scenes for every tags and then i added some details with a white gel pen.






































Finally i took some white/cream yarn and i created those fun tag tops! They are like little tassels and make my tags looks so playful! ihih! 

Hope u like my tags and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento