mercoledì 19 settembre 2018

Hoppy Birthday card with Heffy Doodle!

Hi there!
Today i'm up on the Heffy Doodle Blog with a birthday themed card.




Wish I have a carrot cake glazed with chocolate right now! ihih!!
First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then i stamped, colored and die cut all the images .
The little birthday bunny is from the Honey Bunny Boo set and my carrot cake is from the Paty Palooza set, it's so much fun combining them all to create happy scenes!



I masked the bottom of the card and i inked up the top to create a light green background with Distress inks.
I stamped my sentiment from the Everyday Sentiment Duos set and i glued down all the images with foam tape.



Finally i added some sequins and details with a white gel pen.
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento