sabato 20 giugno 2015

"Thinking of you" a card featuring Avery Elle!

Happy saturday crafty friends!
Last few days here in Milan were sunny but super rainy too.. I saw a beautiful rainbow over the roofs of my town and that was the sky telling me to enter the new AveryElleheartsyou challenge!! Ahah!! :)


I love this little penguin, it's too cute and fits perfectly with this banner and the sentiment. I colored it with my copics and i use a regular marker for the beak and the paws because I don't have an orange copic, but it's okay because in those tiny little areas it's easy not to leave color strips and blend the color well!
I'd love to have more distress inks colors too, but I only have some blues and greens so I decided to use my watercolors! I'm in love with this watercolor, I think my mom bought them to me when i was at primary school and even if some colors are finished they still work really well :)
They are super easy to use and they always save me when I don't have colored cardstock, a pattern paper  background.. they are great!
Challenges: 








Hope you like my project and thank you so much for stopping by today! 
franci :) 


4 commenti:

  1. Love your card, love your bright and colourful background

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Too cute, I love those splatters! Have a great week Franci!

    RispondiElimina