martedì 23 giugno 2015

"Furry kisses" .. to you!

Hi there and welcome back! 
It's late tonight because I was watching Kristina's Live event on youtube - lovely event!! :) - but I wanna show you this cute little card I made.. with these pretty cats by Simon Says Stamp!
Oh.. she designed them for SSS! Soooo cute! :) 



I love cats stamps!! I don't know why .. i mean all the critters are always cute but I think that cats and kitties are super pretty and funny!! :)  These ones by SSS are perfect, i love this mini-set, because it's cheap, has lots of details and it's super versatile even if you may think that these cats are fixed in this position. I made cute projects stamping only one of this 2 cats, i stamped only their tails with a little heart to create a lovely scene.. yeah.. you only have to take some times and stretch your stamp! :)
Lately i'm improving my technique with the embossing powder.. you may notice I do not emboss so much on my projects ( most of the time I don't use this technique at all) and that's because lots of time it doesn't work. Sometime I don't press very well my pigment ink, sometimes I put too much powder on it or too little! 
But this time I have been lucky! I love how it turned out! :) 
So I share with you.. ahah!! :) 
Challenges: 








I hope you like my little card and thank you so much for stopping by today! :) 
franci  

6 commenti:

  1. Absolutely darling! I love the light water-coloring with the white embossing! The circle design makes it extra special! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Favorite Products/Techniques” Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. This card is adorable! I Think you did a fantastic job with the heat embossing and I love your background!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love cat stamps too and I don't even have cats! Love the fabulous background you have created. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    RispondiElimina