mercoledì 17 giugno 2015

Summer love!

Update: I'm a "Runner up" at the "Make The Day Special" blog! I'm so happy! Thanks! :) 




Hi there! 
I love modifying images, really i'm obsessed. ahah! There's nothing better than sitting at my desk and create something new with my stamps. All the stamps that I have are super cute, sweet and tender, but sometimes i just want to give them my personal touch! Yeah.. i think that this is what i love the most! :)
So... drum roll.. beachwear style!! ahah!  :)






I love these bears by Mama Elephant soo much! They were perfect for all the projects I created, but maybe some of you think about them as a seasonal stamp set. Yeah.. I mean winter projects are their natural habitat but I want them to be on all my cards and tags trough all the year! :)
So I stamped this cute couple and then I started to dress my bears.. Yeah.. just like a stylist! :)
First I drew some thin pencil lines, then I colored the swimsuits with my yellow copic marker, i make some dots with my white pen and I finished it remarking my lines with a black tratto - pen that I found in my pencil case! yay! I got a new pen.. like when you don't use something for a very long time... when you found it again it's like having something new! ihih! :)
I made a very simple background drawing some dots with my watercolors. 
I decided to use only few color because i want this tag to enter the MakeTheDaySpecial challenge that have a color combo inspiration this month! 
I think it turned out very soft and these baby colors are my fave! I'll use this tag for a kid / baby occasion: it goes perfectly with a " first swimsuit present" or "first summer present"..!
In this projects there is a mama bear with her puppy, but i'll probably make a daddy bear version too because I had tooo much fun!! :) 
So be sure to check my blog for some new collection of swimwear!! AHAH!! :) 
Challenges: 












Here are some other projects that i created modyfing images: * here*
                                                                                          * here*
                                                                                          * here*
                                                                                          * here*.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy!
franci :) 


18 commenti:

  1. Oh my! I absolutely adore this cute little tag! I love how you customized the Bears, so cute! And your background goes perfectly!

    RispondiElimina
  2. An adorable tag Francesca - a lovely design and I just love the two cute bears with the swimsuits your've given them - such fun!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Sats Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is absolutely brilliant, love it!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ah! So adorable! Love the customized swimsuits you gave to the bears! Brilliant!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Wow, customized swimsuits! How absolutely adorable!!! I love this tag, perfect for a gift! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    RispondiElimina
  6. This is brilliant! I love the way you've reimagined your bears - such a great away to get more mileage out of your stamps. You've done it so beautifully too - the suits like like they are part of the original stamp. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much jenn!! I'm so happy you like it!! :) ihih! :)

      Elimina
  7. Oh my...they've got pants on...but...but...they've got pants on!!! i can't tell you how much I love this! I saw your tag on Flickr and was over the moon to see you had entered to Make The Day Special Challenge Blog also! Congratulations on a super cute tag!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ihih!! :) I'm so happy you like it Jill!! Sure! I love the MTDS challenge!! :) thank you so much for stopping by and sharing some love! :)

      Elimina
  8. Oh- that's brilliant! I LOVE it- they so need a follow on 'clothing' set! Brilliant job! Thanks for playing along with Make The Day Special Stamp store challenge! x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. yeah that would be awesome!! :) I'm so happy you like it! :)

      Elimina
  9. Oh my goodness, they look adorable!!! Thats fantastic creativity and a great way to use the colours too :)
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Make the Day Special Stamp Store
    Jenny x

    RispondiElimina