lunedì 15 giugno 2015

"Merry Monday" Guest Designer!

Hi to everyone and welcome to my blog! 
I'm so happy and honored to be the guest designer at "Merry Monday Christmas Challenge Blog" today!
I have never been a guest designer before and i'm really excited!! :)
Here's the card I created..



It's Lori's challenge today and she says : add some red and white to your Christmas card! 
I wanted the red and white to be emphasized so I kept my card simple and clean. And I wanted a super cute card so i use a lovely critter by Mama Elephant! It's not from a Christmas stamp set but if you follow my blog you know how much I love creating whimsical and festive card with every kind of stamp i have! :)
Hope you found some  inspiration here and I hope you like my card! :) 
Be sure to check out the new challenge - here - and add your card, i'll come to see what you created! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by today! :)
franci 

31 commenti:

  1. This card is darling, Franci! Thanks so much for joining our team this week!

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is so cute and such a great Christmas card idea! Love it!

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is the most adorable card! Love that little critter! So happy to have you join us this week.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much Karren!! :) So happy to join the team this week! :)

      Elimina
  4. it's the most wonderful time of the year and it make up for the best cards of the year! I love the sweetness of this card!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Adorable card, Francesca! I love the little critter! So great having you join us as Guest Designer this week! xo

    RispondiElimina
  6. Francesca, this is so darn cute!!! So thrilled to have you as our GD at Merry Monday this week!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Your card is the cutest, Francesca! Just love your coloring and that little critter! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week! :)

    RispondiElimina
  8. This is just adorable! I love his rosy cheeks!!

    Deanne :)

    RispondiElimina
  9. EEEK!! Francesca....this is ADORABLE!!! You rocked my Red/White challenge at Merry Monday :) Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer for the week! xoxoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so so much Lori!! I'm super happy you like my card! I'm so excited to join the team this week!! :)

      Elimina
  10. This card is adorable, love that little critter! So glad you have you as our Guest Designer this week!

    RispondiElimina
  11. What a cute card... the image is adorable and I like how you keep it "CAS"!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Such a cute card with a cute stamped image! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Merry Monday!

    RispondiElimina
  13. So cute and I love the simple layout, it was great having you as our Guest Designer this week.

    RispondiElimina
  14. Adorable image Francesca, sweet card. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week, it was lovely to have you.

    RispondiElimina