domenica 7 giugno 2015

Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Bloh Hop! :)

Hi there and welcome to fridayfinally! 
Today i'm so happy to join the PPP watercolor blog hop! :) 


Paulina created a beautiful and super happy event, there are so many sponsors and it's amazing seeing all the different takes on the inspirational theme! :) 
Here's the card that i made..


I love this cake stamp by Ellen Huston, it's so elegant and pretty! I use my watercolor pencils to give it color and shades, creating and ombrè and monochromatic effect.
Then i used my watercolors to create this background. It's super easy to make you just have to protect your work surface and wear an old shirt! ahah! Yeah.. usually when i create these background i find myself and the desk full of little dots! But that's cool ..I mean i love this technique because you just have to shake your brush full of color and let all the drops to fall wherever they want! :) 
I complete my card with the little banner and the elegant sentiment and then i added that circle ( that's acetate! ) and my PPP sequins .. they give lots of shine and interest to my CAS card! :)

Challenges: 


              




Thank you so so much for stopping by today, I hope you like my card!
If you do please follow my blog and visit my facebook page for more inspiration! 
See you soon with another project! :) 
franci 

25 commenti:

  1. Very pretty. Another technique I learned. I'll have colors all over the walls now. Should be pretty though.

    RispondiElimina
  2. How festive! It looks like confetti. Really cute card.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Beautiful! Love your watercolor and splatters!

    RispondiElimina
  4. What a fun and elegant birthday card! Love it.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Such a soft and pretty design!! I love the splattering towards the bottom! :) Thanks for sharing!

    RispondiElimina
  6. LOVE this very pretty card -- that ombre cake is divine

    RispondiElimina
  7. very pretty colouring, lovely soft tones

    RispondiElimina
  8. Super awesome card, I love the ink splatters!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Very pretty. I always end up with splatters on my glasses.

    RispondiElimina
  10. Your cake looks delicious, and I love how you water colored and splattered too.

    RispondiElimina
  11. beautiful colouring. these colours are just perfect.

    RispondiElimina
  12. Absolutely adorable! PERFECT take on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  13. This is gorgeously simple and soft and so pleasing to the eye!! You have done a marvelous job with this masterpiece of a card!!! So awesome!!! I would like to invite you to come to my blog where I am hosting a giveaway!! daisiesgirl.com

    RispondiElimina
  14. Such a beautiful CAS card! Love how you incorporated the photo elements from the Sparkle & Shine Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  15. Such a sweet card!! Love the ombre cake and the fun background. Beautiful design.

    RispondiElimina
  16. Wow.... this is one amazing card! Love the colors, dimension, and especially that adorable little EH cake stamp (think I might "NEED" that one!).

    RispondiElimina
  17. OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Design and your Water Coloring is AWESOME!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    RispondiElimina
  18. Love the colours & splatters! Very pretty!

    RispondiElimina
  19. thank you so much to all of you for all your lovely comments ladies!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  20. This is so lovely--thank you for using my stamp designs! I just love this!

    RispondiElimina