mercoledì 3 giugno 2015

Little Party Banner! :)

Hi there and welcome back! 
Today I wanna enjoy some copic - coloring wit you.. and also try my new Penny Black stamp! :)  
And .. here is it, a little party banner! 




Those hamsters are just too cute with their cupcake, their party hats and lots of confetti! They fit perfectly with the Lawn Fawn banner dies and they are so much funny and cute with the solid and brilliant color look of copic markers!!
Here's a detail of them..



I finished my banner applying a little heart at the top of my stick! As you can see it's a super easy project that is perfect for all Cas projects lovers!! :)
Challenges: 





                      
                                                                                                                The Queen and the King of the party!


           
                                                  Addicted to CAS
                   

I hope you like my project and thank you so so much for stopping by today! 
franci :) 

12 commenti:

  1. Cute party banner! Love this Penny Black image!

    RispondiElimina
  2. The hamster PS are just too cute and your card is adorable ad usual , have a wonderful day Francesca!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. The hamster PS are just too cute and your card is adorable ad usual , have a wonderful day Francesca!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Such a charming banner and your coloring is really beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Your banner is absolutely adorable!! You did a fantastic job coloring the cute little critters. I feel like it's been so long since I've had a chance to stop by. I hope you're doing well and I hope I can start being more regular on blogger again! :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Mi piace tantooooooooo! Sei bellisima! y mi italiano fatal jajajaja me encanta la idea, en mi próxima fiesta lo tengo que usar. Y el color? pero qué bien pintas!!! me encantaaaa. un beso fuerte!

    RispondiElimina
  7. These little critters are SO cute and your banner is fantastic. Great colors and so festive. Thank you so much for creating with us in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week :)

    RispondiElimina
  8. How fun is this adorable banner! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS~

    RispondiElimina
  9. Wonderful card Francesca! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    RispondiElimina
  10. I love your little banner! So cute, and great job with the coloring!

    RispondiElimina
  11. thank you so much to all of you ladies for all your lovely comments! :)

    RispondiElimina