giovedì 25 giugno 2015

"Happy Birthday" - a super cute card featuring Ellen Huston!

Hi friends!! :)
My mom's birthday is coming so I decided to create a birthday card!
I mean it's not only a simple card.. it has to be the cutest, the funniest, the most colorful.. !




I really wanna this card to be super special for my mom! 
You know.. i love this set by EH and did you see the new Pin-Sights challenge? It's all about pretty colors, circular shapes and i love it!! I was inspired by all those pretty things to create this cute scene.
If you are wondering.. it's all about masking! I stamped lots and lots of balloons and then i die cut them with their coordinate dies.
I stamped 2 other balloons ( one of a kind!) on some "masking paper".. I don't know how it's called.. post -it?! I fussy cut them and i kept the "outside" part, so that i can stamp my image and safe the white borders.
I stamped my cute little hippo several times - a part on each balloons - and then I made my own puzzle! I did the same thing with the bird! 
Then I added my sentiment, some black twine to re-create a balloons scene and some PPP sequins! 
I know.. sometime my english it's a little weird, but I hope I was able to write all the steps clearly..! But if you have some questions, or if you would like a photo - tutorial.. let me know and i'll do everything to make it happen! :) 
Oh.. and feel free to correct all my english mistakes.. you'll help me!! ihih!! :) 

Challenges: 


Pin-Sights Challenge by Ellen Huston




I hope you enjoy it and thank you so so much for stopping by today! 
Have a super happy time! 
franci :)

6 commenti:

  1. I absolutely love this card and I know your mom will too! Such a fun and original design! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. !!!!! omgosh !!!!! this is the cutest :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    RispondiElimina