lunedì 22 giugno 2015

"Sweet Wishes" .. a Lawn Fawn card!

Happy monday friends! :) 
Today I'm here to share a sweet card that I made to enter the new Lawnscaping Challenge.
It's all about stripes and stars so.. here's my take!



I love this cute little deer and his friend! Aren't they sooo sweet?!
I don't have any background stamp so i alway have fun creating my own. This time i decided to combine some stripes in teal and red colors. I drawn the red stripes with watercolor, the teal ones with a copic marker and I love how they fit together! :)
I was super happy to use my new PPP tag die too, that's perfect for my favourite sentiment " sweet wishes"; I stamped it so many times and used it for so many projects that ..yeah.. i think it's my favourite sentiment off all time!! ihih! :) 
And now let's talk about that cute tassel, that makes my card soo pretty!
I sponged some white cardstock with my distress ink and I die cut lots of little stars with the "star die" included in the "Stitched journaling die set" by Lawn Fawn. Then I cut some little stripes from my gold twine and I glued a little star at each end of them. I put everything aside to dry completely, I folded them in a half, i passed in the middle some gold twine and just below I secured them with a tight knot.
I love it! It remind me the USA flag because of the colors i used and the fireworks for the 4th of July that lots of my crafty friends celebrate! 

Challenges: 








I hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!
See you soon with another project! 
franci :) 

16 commenti:

  1. Lawn Fawn makes some of the cutest critters, I agree, and I'm such a sucker for baby deer! Love all the fun accents you added to your little scene, francesca; thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy you like it Lin! :) thanks for stopping by! :)

      Elimina
  2. Such a cute card! Love those dangling stars! Thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is pure sweetness! i just love your coloring and the softness of your cards!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Oh SO cute! Love that little star tassel! Adorable:)

    RispondiElimina
  5. this is soooo cute!! that star tassel...?! shut the front door, that's amazing! what a clever idea! and the sun rays are so lovely with that little scene!! soooo cute!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. So sweet! Love the placement of the tag. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    RispondiElimina
  7. This is super cute!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    RispondiElimina
  8. Your card is so cute and so adorable... LOVE IT. Love the dangling stars.
    Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
    Kathy/The Daily Marker

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. oh thank you so much Kathy! I' so happy and honored you stopped by! :)

      Elimina