lunedì 19 settembre 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 133

Happy monday friends!
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and the new theme is .. Awesome Autumn!


The new season is here and we challenge you to create with your favorite LF seasonal goodies: the fall critters and all the Halloween ones are so cute!
I created this Fall scene with an oldie but goodie ( new to me!) set..


These little Fall critters stole my heart, they're adorable celebrating the new season with a party on the forest! 



 
Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Forest feast + coordinated dies

Birch tree stencil

Stitched rectangle frames 


Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento