sabato 17 settembre 2022

Coffee cup shaped shaker mini card with Heffy Doodle!

Hi there and happy weekend! 
Today I'm sharing a very cute shaped shaker card, made with all Heffy Doodle goodies from the new release..


Awww look at my autumnal coffee cup with a little ghost livin' that pumpkin spice life! So adorable!!
Shaped mini cards? Yes, please! 
Shaker interactive cards? Yes, please! 
Rich warm colors? Yes, please! 
This little project just makes me so happy and I can't wait for Fall to be here in a few days!


These are all the new Heffy Doodle products featured: 
Coffee cup shaker dies - this set is so cool and I can't wait to dress this cup all festive for Christmas - hot chocolate season!!
Ghoulfriends stamps + coordinated dies ( all thes elittle ghosts are just my favorites!)
Perfect blend stamps ( for my sentiment)
Pumpkin spice sparkle mix 
Sweetie pie stamp set * 

* this not yet released set is free with 30£ spend at the Heffy Doodle online store.
Spend over 45£ and get the coordinated dies free too! 



Hope you like this little card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento