mercoledì 14 settembre 2022

A festive card with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a festive card, made with all Lawn Fawn goodies..


This Christmas cutie is adorable!
I think I could just create little snowmen all day now - eheh! 


I was inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge to add rainbow solors to my Christmas tree in the background and I'm so happy about how this card turned out! 
It's also a perfect design if you need to make tons of Christmas cards to send this year :)


 
Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Stitched snowflake backdrop

Buil-a-snowman

Stitched Christmas tree frames

Lawn Fawn cardstocks 



Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento