domenica 25 settembre 2022

Beary Christmas gift tags with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there and happy weekend!
Today I'm so happy to share these cute festive tags I made with all Lawn Fawn goodies..


Awww look at these little Santa bears, so cute!
These are my first Christmas gif tags of 2022 I think and I love this little design so much! They're also bigger than usual so there's more space on the back for my own greetings on them.


These little tags are on the Lawn Fawn blog today so be sure to stop by there too!
I colored my images with copics and added little berries to the festive wreath with my Nuvo Drops.

 
Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Ugly and bright set + coordinated dies

Platform pop-up hillside inserts

Shut the front door

Mini wreath

Small stitched rectangle stackables

Knit picky winter petite pack 

Lawn Fawn cardstocks 



Hope you like these Christmas gift tags as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento