mercoledì 7 luglio 2021

"You're the apple of my eye" card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm sharing with a fun card showcasing the Chloe Alphabet Dies set by Sunny Studio


Alphabet dies are so cool, I loved using them to add a little something to my sentiment here!
First of all I die cut my white panel using the Stitched Rectangles dies and the partial die cutting technique and inked the center with Distress Ink. Then I created a coordinated cardbase out of light grey cardstock.


Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from these different sets: Harvest Mice set + coordinated dies and Seasonal Trees set + coordinated dies. 
I glued everything down into this cute scene and added some details with a white gel pen.
I die cut all the "apple" letters out of red cardstock, using the Chloe Alphabet set and added them as well, after stamping the other part of my sentiment from the Fruit Cocktail set.



Finally I mounted my decorated panel onto my cardbase with more foam adhesive and added a coat of glossy accents onto my die cut word - the effect in real life is soo cool!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento