mercoledì 14 luglio 2021

Little plants clothespins with Sunny Studio!

Hello! 
Today I'm happy to share this special little project I made with all Sunny Studio goodies..


I made little clothespins!! 
So.. I'm growing into gardening and plants and flowers more and more lately ..even if I don't have a garden myself.. but I have a little balcony and during the last lockdown I planted some veggie seeds (my pride and joy! ihih!) so I needed some cute litte clothespins to keep all my extra seeds tidy and organized .. and that's it!


To make these you just need some little clothespins, some white craft foam and the new Looking Sharp set + it's coordinated dies.
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my little plants, then added some details with a white gel pen and die cut some more plants out of white cardstock and foam.
I glued my colored image to a craft foam die cut one and added another white cardstock one on the back, then glued this little sandwich to the clothespin itself. 
Then did everything again for all of them :)

Little projects like these are so dear to me.. sometime creating little things like these brings so much joy into your everyday life! 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento