mercoledì 21 luglio 2021

"Harvest wishes" with Sunny Studio!

Happy wednesday everyone!
Today I have a cute Fall themed card showcasing the Picket Fence border by Sunny Studio..

 

First of all I stamped, colored and cut out all the images from the Bountiful Autumn set and added some details with a white gel pen.
Then I die cut my white panel using the Stitched Rectangles dies with the partial die cutting technique, inked the center with some Distress Ink and created a coordinated cardbase out of light grey cardstock.


I die cut the new border out of white cardstock, glued it down with liquid glue and added all the elements with foam adhesive into this cute scene. I stamped my sentiment at the bottom from the Harvest Mice set and adhered my decorated panel onto my cardbase with more foam adhesive. 




I love this card and I can't wait to celebrate the next season with it! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento