venerdì 16 luglio 2021

It's Christmas in July with Heffy Doodle!

Hi there and happy friday!
You know me.. I couldn't resist creating some cute festive cards to celebrate Christmas in July so.. here they are!


First of all I created my cardbases out of white cardstock and inked my backgrounds with blue Distress Inks over the Square Masquerade Stencil.
Then I stamped my sentiment on both cards ( I love this "Happy Christmas" little one, it's one of those you can receive for free when you place an order to the Heffy Doodle store! )


I stamped my little angels from the My Little Angel set, colored them with copics, die cut them out with their coordinated dies and glued them down with foam tape.


I drew some little stars with a silver pen on to my little scenes and added 2 little red hearts die cut with the Whole Lotta Hearts Dies set . 
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen to the angels. 

Aww these turned out so cute and they were so simple to make, perfect to make you started on your Christmas cardmaking if you wish! 

Have a lovely day and happy crafting! 
Franci :)




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento