lunedì 6 luglio 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 80!

Hello there and happy happy monday! 

It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and it's all about ...



All the Lawn Fawn foodies are so super cute I can't even pick a fave but for today's project I chose an oldie but goodie: the Love 'n breakfast set!


First of all I stamped, colored with my copics and cut out all the images, then I added lots of details with my white gel pen to all of them and I moved to the background.

https://shrsl.com/28uxi

I drew lots of little dots on to my kraft rectangle to create this fun patterned paper look with my white gel pen, then I masked my white panel and colored it by sponging some Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry Distress ink.
I let it dry completely and then I stamped my sentiment on the center.


I glued down all the elements with some foam adhesive and I also added some little sparkle gold dots here and there as embellishments. 
Finally I secured my decorated panel onto my kraft one with foam tape and then I glued everything down to my cardbase with liquid glue.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and you are now inspired to create and play with us!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

2 commenti: