domenica 5 luglio 2020

It's Christmas in July.. with Simon Says Stamp!

Hello there and happy weekend! 
I made this Xmas card quite some time ago actually but didn't have a chance to share so.. I'm doing it today to inspire your Christmas in July making :)


First I die cut a stitched rectangle out of some kraft cardstock and a dotted one out of white carstock using Lawn Fawn dies.
Then I stamped this Simon Says Stamp "Nutty & Bright" cutie on my white panel and colored it with copics.


I masked it out and I also used another circular mask to ink my background with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch distress inks.
While everything was drying I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and added a little red sparkle heart ( that's pretty much my signature design!) .


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and also little dots on the entire scene to create a snowing effect.
I mounted my decorated panel on to my kraft one and glued them down to the front of my white cardbase.

I'm so happy about how this clean and simple Christmas card turned out and I hope you like it too!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento