venerdì 17 luglio 2020

Hello baby card for Sunny Studio + video tutorial!

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing a sweet Hello Baby card made with all Sunny Studio cuties!


Aww this little elephant is so cute I knew I had to create a sweet baby card with him and here's it! ihih!
I paired the Savannah Safari elephant with the balloons from the Floating by set, I created my own sentiment with the Phoebe Alphabeth set and used the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace set for my background.


Please enjoy my card video tutorial here! 



I'll see you soon with another cute project!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento