mercoledì 29 luglio 2020

Heffy Doodle cuties galore!

Hello there! 

Today I'm happy to share some Heffy Doodle projects that should have been posted some time ago, really..!
Something went wrong of course and they didn't get published and I'm so so sorry about that, but..  here they are now :)



Aww look at these seagulls, they are soo cute!





And now.. it's time for a colorfull rainbow!




I had so much fun creating my rainbow with the new stencil and the die cut Hello sentiment is perfect!





ANd last but not least ... here's a Yappy Bday card! 


Aww look at this puppy!!



I had so much fun creating this cute projects and I hope you're having fun with the new Heffy Doodle cuties too!


You can find all the products I used to create my cards here..


Hope you like my cards and thanks a lot for stopping by today!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento