venerdì 22 maggio 2020

Lots of Cu-tea cards for Sunny Studio!

Hello there and happy friday!
Today I have a couple of sweet cards showcasing the new Tea-rrific set by Sunny Studio.


For this first card I combined these sets: Tea-rrific + coordinated diesSummer sweets + coordinated dies.


Please enjoy my video tutorial to see how I created this cu-tea project! 


I also made another card for Mother's Day with this cute little mini set and I hope my mom will love it! 

For this one I created a little pic-nic scene with this gingham paper from the Classic Gingham 6x6 cardstock set and addd a cotton fringe on both sides. 
I chose to make a postcard so my background here ( die cut with the Frilly Frames Stripes die) is doubled up front and back.


Hope you like my cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

I'll see you soon with another cute project!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento