lunedì 4 maggio 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 76: little pink baby girl boxes!

Hello there and happy monday!
Today it's time for a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and the new theme is..


No cards allowed here as we ask you to be inspired to create your own DIY projects with your favorite Lawn Fawn goodies!
I created some baby girl little boxes, enjoy!



Aww these little mama duck and her baby are soo sweet! 
I created all the boxes with the Tiny Gift Box set out of Raspberry cardstock and covered the front top with the pink Spiffy Speckles patterned paper.
Then I cut out 2 thin stripes of White cardstock, assembled my bow and created this fun gift looking design for each little box.


For my special box I stamped, colored with copics and cut out the cute critters from the Rub-a-dub-dub set and glued them down to the front top with foam adhesive and then added a little bow.
These are so sweet and easy to make, I had so much fun creating them!

Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento