martedì 12 maggio 2020

"Bee Happy" with Hello Buebird!


Hello darlings!
Today I'm super happy to share this cute card I made with all Hello Bluebird supplies..



Aww look at these lovely little bees! 
First of all I created my white card base then I stamped the In the Meadow Background stamp on the front. I let it dry and then I inked it up with the Broken China Distress Ink Oxide.
Then I die cut a polaroid out of white cardstock using the Photo Stak Die set and colored the center part with the Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink Oxide on to a stripy stencil.


I stamped all these cute images from the Bee Happy set, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I arranged all the elements in to this cute scene and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
I also stamped my little Bee Happy sentiment and added a little heart.


Finally I added some clear sequins here and there, I die cut the Smile script out of dark blue cardstock using the dies included in the Photo Stack Die set and I glued it down as well.
I added lots of details with a white gel pen and ths card is ready to make someone smile!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento