lunedì 18 maggio 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 77: Welcome little baby boy card!

Hello there! 

Today I'm so happy to surprise Kelly and Mike with all my friends at Lawn Fawnatics with a brand new Challenge dedicated to their little baby boy! 



We all made a baby card to celebrate their family growing and here's mine..aww I love it and hope they'll love it as much as I do! 


Awww baby cards are soo sweet! 
First I die cut a Dotted Rectangle out of White cardstock and the largest Stitched Rectangle out of an old Lawn Fawn plaid patterned paper.
I created a matching cardbase out of white cadrstock and glued my plaid background on the front.


Then I stamped, colored with copics and cut out al these cute images from the Little Bundle set.
I stamped my sentiments and the cloth string on to my dotted rectangle and glued all the little baby clothes down with foam adhesive.


I added little hearts stamped in Guava ink here and there and added a lot of sparkle to the baby clothes and the little birds with my Wink Of Stella clear brush.
Finally I mounted my decorated panel on to the plaid background with foam adhesive.

Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento