sabato 4 agosto 2018

Pretty Wedding Cards with Mama Elephant!

Hello there!
Wedding Season calls for pretty and lovely Wedding cards so this week i had lots of fun  making these...






































I wanted them to be super cute, clean and elegant and these little couples from the "Oh Happy Birds" set are perfect!
Here are more pics, i also decorated the enevelopes to create a nice match and i can't stop staring at them, i'm so happy about how they turned out! 
And these sentiments from the Bountiful Blessing are so fancy!











































































I love adding some sparkling clear sequins to my simple designs to finish my cards, they catch the light perfectly :)











































































Hope u ike my cards and thank u soo much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento