mercoledì 8 agosto 2018

Happy Birthday card for Heffy Doodle!

Hello! Today i'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with another Happy birthday card feat the Mewniverse and the Party Palooza sets!

















This little cat is soo cute and with a bunch of presents everything is perfect for a darling card!
First of all i cut out a stitched rectangle out of white cardstock and i created a coordinated card base.
I stamped all the images + the scripts, i colored them all and i die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I created my background sponging some Spiced Marmelade Distress Ink and i glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape.
I added a little gold twine at the bottom and some sequins to finish my card.
Finally i mounted my panel on to my lilac card base and here’s it!
It’s so clean and pretty, i love it so much!
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento