lunedì 2 luglio 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 32!

Hello and happy monday!!

It's time for a new challenge at Lawn Fawnatics and we have a fun one for u, a color inspiration board!




And i'm in love with this ocean wave image, it's so beautiful! 
I was inspired by the colors to created a fun card with the One in a chamaleon little set, here's it!


First of all i created my shadow box using the Lawn Fawn set and i cut it out of white cardstock.
I colored it with Distress Inks Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade.
I stamped all the images with memento black ink, i colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. I also stamped lots of little leaves with green inks and added little googly eyes to my critters.


I assembled my shadow box and i also glued down all the images. And the way i placed these cuties allows the box to be turned upside down and still be upright! I had this idea in mind and i'm so happy about how it turned out!

This was so much fun to make and i hope u'll enjoy the new challenge as well!

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento