mercoledì 18 luglio 2018

Fishin' Hole and Otter Friends cards for Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy wednesday! 
Today i'm sharing 2 cards made with lots of cuties from the new Hello Bluebird release! 
The first card features the Fishin' Hole set, i love all these little critters and there's also a new stand alone "pond" die set that coordinates perfectly!











































































The second card features my faves.. otters! The new Otter Friends set is otterly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, these critters are the cutest and i can't wait to create more with them!











































































Hope u ike my cards and thank u soo much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento: