mercoledì 4 luglio 2018

Happy B-Day card with Heffy Doodle!

Hello everyone!
Today i'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a Happy Birthday themed card!
First of all i created my card base out of some white cardstock, then i stamped and embossed in white my sentiment from the Big Bold Words set. Then i colored my background sponging some Abandoned Coral and Shabby Shutter Distress Inks.
I stamped and colored with copics these cuties from the Wingman stamp set and I die cut them with their coordinated dies. I also cut a thin stripe of white cardstock and created an embossed effect and that will be the ground for my little scene.
Finally i glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and i added some little dots on the background.
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento