giovedì 12 settembre 2019

"It's your day" card with Penguin Palace!

Hi there! 
Today I'm happy to share a "Let's celebrate" themed card feat. Penguin Palace happy products!


First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, I added some dry embossed details with my scoring board and I created this pretty dotted pattern using the Deco Foil Adhesive Pen along with some Irridescent foil.
Then I die cut my speech bubble out of white cardstock using the "It's your day bubble call-out" set and colored each letter with Distress inks.
I glued it on to my card with liquid glue and added all the letters with some foam tape.


I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut some images from the Penguin Agenda set and added these with foam adhesive too.
I added 2 little banners on the top right corner along with a little flock heart.


Finally I added some sparkle to the sentiment using my wink of stella clear brush and some details with a white gel pen.
I'm so happy about how this turned out!! 

Hope you like it too as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento