mercoledì 18 settembre 2019

Hello Bluebird September Release showcase Day 2

Hi friends!

Today I'm showcasing some new products from the new Hello Bluebird September release.. are you ready for a magical card?!



I'm totally in love with these cute little cats from the new Tabitha set ( I loved the Bewitched serie so much - I used to watch all the episodes replies on tv when I was little!! ) 
I started this card by making my background: I masked the bottom and stamped the top with the Old Oak Background stamp in grey +  I added some watercolor splatters with a fine tip brush. Then I die cut the white frame using the Gallery Frame Die 1 set and I kept just the large rectangle part and cut the others away with my scissors.


I stamped all the images from the Tabitha set, the Pumpking Time one and the Spooky Spellers set, colored everything with my copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.


I stamped my sentiments and glued all my images down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape.
I also die cut my BOO sentiment using the Spooky Spellers coordinating die set and glued it down to complete my design.
Finally I added some gold glittered dots here and there plus a little pink flock heart in the center.

I'm so super happy about how this card turned out and I hope you like it too! Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Be sure to take a look at all the new products by Hello Bluebird here down below :)



Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards, tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento