mercoledì 11 settembre 2019

"Have a Purr-fect Halloween" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there! 

Today I'm up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with a "Purrfect Halloween" card, enjoy!



I was inspired by the current challenge theme (that's "create a scene") to create a fun Halloween scene combining lots of images from different Lawn Fawn sets. 


I stamped, colored and die cut all my images and I created my card base out of white cardstock. I added a dry embossed stripy pattern onthe front of my card using my scoring board and then I started working on my background.


I die cut a stitched oval out of white cardstock and I inked it up with Distress inks, I added some silver and gold watercolor splatters here and there and I let it dry completely.
I glued it down to my card with some foam tape, placed all my images and as I was happy with my little too cute to spook scene I secured everything down with more foam tape and liquid glue.
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and some clear sequins.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento