venerdì 27 settembre 2019

A mice festive card with Heffy Doodle!


Hi there and happy friday!
Today I'm sharing a festive card made with lots of Heffy Doodle goodies.



The Hello Squeakheart set is one of my faves and I couldn't resist these little critters today so I made a festive card with them and the Rascal Alphabetters set.
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut lots of mice and the little cheese pieces. I also stamped and die cut all the letters and I chose a red ink to make my card super festive!


I created my card base out of white cardstock and I inked the front by sponging with the Twisted Citron distress oxide ink on the Scribble on my Heart stencil. I also added some little gold watercolor splatters and let it dry completely.


I added 2 stripes of festive plaid patterned paper on the top and bottom front of my card, placed all the letters to create my sentiment and adhered them down with foam tape. I also placed my little mice around the sentiment and added some gold glitter paper dots here and there.
I'm so ready for the Holidays, did you already create some Christmas cards?

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento