mercoledì 11 settembre 2019

Happy Fall y'owls Card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there! 
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a Fall- non traditional colors card full of little owls!! 



I started by createing my cardbase and cut 2 panels to match all out of white cardstock.
Then I die cut one panel with 2 of the Fishtail Banner II set dies, I embossed the other one using the Lots of Dots embossing folder and I colored it by sponging blue Distress inks on top, to emphasize the cool design.



I stamped, colored and die cut 3 owls from the Woodsy Autumn set and I also die cut some little stars out of silver glitter paper using the free dies you get when you place an order at the Sunny Studio shop, while supplies last!
I assembled all the elements and glued everything down with liquid glue and foam adhesive.



Finally I stamped my sentiment that's from the Woodsy Autumn set too and I added some Nuvo White Drops dots here and there. 

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento