martedì 17 settembre 2019

Hello Bluebird September Release showcase Day 1


Hello there and happy tuesday!

It's finally time to show you all I've been crafting lately.. are you ready for a Hello Bluebird cuteness galore?!



The first sets I'm showcasing from the newest release are Pumpkin time and Leaf play; I adore these new sweet Fall/autumnal images!




I combined them with the Birch trees die set and I also added the cloud from the Fall friends set.
I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images, then I created the background by masking the front bottom of my card and sponging some Spiced Marmelade Distress Oxide ink on top.


I glued down all my images with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape, I stamped my sentiment in the center and I added another one at the bottom ( love this! It's from the Typed everyday set).
Finally I added some Tonic white nuvo drops here and there and a little gold glittered heart as embellishments.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please take a look at all the new Hello Bluebird products here down below :)



Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento