venerdì 20 settembre 2019

Hello Bluebird September Release showcase Day 4

Happy friday everyone! 
Welcome to Day 4 of the Hello Bluebird September Release Showcase, it's the last one and today I'm sharing a Fall themed card.


First of all I created my own patterned paper by stamping the Buffalo Check background stamp onto a piece of white cardstock with a light yellow ink, then I created my white cardbase and added some tiny watercolor splatters on the front.
Then I die cut my handmade patterned paper using the Gallery Frame 2 die set. 


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all these cute images from the Fall Banner Buddies set and I glued everything down with foam tape and liquid glue creating this fun design with the frames.


Finally I stamped my sentiment from the new Banner Blessings set and added some White Nuvo drops as embellishments.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Take a look at all the new Hello Bluebird products here down below :)


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento