venerdì 1 febbraio 2019

"Hello Friend" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there and happy friday friends!!
Today I'm happy to share a lovely "hello friend" card made with all Hello Bluebird cuties..


These little bears are soo super cute! 
I kept my design clean and simple.. 2019 seems like all about a clean and simple style for me and I'm happy about that :)


I colored my soft background with a ligth green ink, stamped, colored and die cut these adorable critters, added my sentiment and some sequins = the card is done!!
Could it be simplier than that?! 
And I love how it turned out!! 


Cause at the end, these cuties up here are the real stars of the show!! 
I hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by today!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento