mercoledì 13 febbraio 2019

"You will always be my hero" card with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there and happy wednesday!

Today I'm on the Heffy Doodle blog with a "super hero" lovely card!




The new release has such cute images and these 2 are my fave from all the super heros!

Look at those puppy ears! ahah!!
First of all I created a withe card base and lightly inked up my background with a custom cloudy stencil and some pink distress inks.


I stamped, colored and die cut all the images and added some details with a white gel pen.
I also cut out "my hero" from glittered cardstock and a banner to finish up my sentiment.


I glued everything down with foam adhesive and liquid glue to create this fun scene and added some sequins here and there.
I'm so happy about this card, it makes me smile everytime I look at it!!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have a lovely day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento