mercoledì 13 febbraio 2019

A cute otter card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there! 
Today I'm up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with an otterly cute card inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge.



First of all I die cut a dotted rectangle out of white cardstock and then I die cut a heart in the center to create a little window.
I picked some watercolor wishes lilac paper, I added some little bronze/ gold dots here and there and I used it to back up my heart window.



I stamped, colored and die cut the little otter, added some details with a white gel pen and glued it down with foam adhesive.
I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and I also added some sequins and a gold glittered heart.



Finally I adhered my decorated panel on to a coordinated lilac card base.
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento