mercoledì 20 febbraio 2019

"Happy Easter" card with Sunny Studio!


Hello there and happy wednesday!

Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a Happy Easter card! 




First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I cut out a coordinated panel in white too. 
I used the inside piece of the Frilly Frames Lattice to die cut this fun pattern out of my white panel, I backed it up with a pink paper from the Spring Sunburst paper pack and mounted everything on to my card with some foam adhesive.



I stamped, colored and die cut these cute images from the Chubby Bunny set and glued them down with more foam adhesive.
Finally I added some sparkling clear sequins to finish up my card.

 

These little bunnies are sooo cute, can't wait to create more Easter cards with them :)


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento