mercoledì 13 febbraio 2019

A botanical card with Sunny Studio!

Hi everyone! 

Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a spring card showcasing the new Botanical Backdrop set.




I used lots of different papers from the latest collection to die cut all the elements of the Botanical set: the Spring Sunburst paper, the Flirty Flowers paper and the Dots and Stripes pastels one.
I assembled all my flowers and glued them down together with liquid glue.
I also die cut the main leaves piece and I glued it down to a cremy card base I found in my stash, that has some shiny dots here and there.



I adhered down my flowers with foam tape and added some details with a white gel pen.
I stamped my sentiment from the Everyday Greetings set in the center and finally added some sparkling clear sequins.



This die set is so versatile and pretty, with all these flowers!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento