mercoledì 30 gennaio 2019

"Miss Moo" card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there! 
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog showcasing the new Miss Moo stamp set!




First I created my card base and cut out a coordinated panel all out of white cardstock. I embossed my panel with the new Sunburst embossing folder and then I die cut all the other elements of my cards using these die sets: Fancy Frames Oval, Stitched ovals and the Comic Strip Everyday dies.
And all the patterned papers are from the latest collection: the Flirty Flower pad and the Dots and Stripes one.



I glued all the element together, I stamped my sentiment and I also stamped, colored and die cut my little critter. It's so cute and adorable!! 
I added some sequins and some details with a white gel pen and the card is done, super simple and in brigth colors to make the recipient happy! ihih!! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento